JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day One

It is what would seem to be day one of my new fad of doll collecting however, It is actually the fifth doll that prompted me to begin this blog.  You see I wasn't one for playing dolls as a kid and quite frankly am more familiar with Tonka than Barbie but now as I enter the next 4 decades I have decided it might be time for a change.  Today I received this blond hair blue eyed naked baby all the way from Jersey.  She came packed very tightly in plastic and cutting her free seemed to take forever.  At first I thought something could be wrong with her eye as it would not open while wrapped up, as I tilted her forward.  My onlooking husband assured me it was the wrapping getting in the way. Luckily he was right ( ha ha).  So after I checked her over I took off to Michael's with my 40% coupon to buy her some gear.  Ta da, now she is ready to hang.

1 comment: