JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

DAY 100

HAPPY 100th day of dolls.  I have learned so much in the last 100 days about dolls, from names, brands, eras, hair care, prices, and history of doll creators.  I am extremely happy to have shared this journey with every one in my life.  Dolls have been a relaxing part of my day for the last 100 days and I am looking forward to the next 100.  I have experienced the curiousness of a formal doll club and been prompted to start my own.  I have met people that like dolls when I thought they would have no interest.  I have given some away, collected way too many, and even had to cut my losses on some that I just didn't want to fix up.  But the most rewarding gift of collecting dolls has been the closeness it has brought me to my son as our collections have both developed and we have learned to support each other in areas we have no personal interest in.  Here he is, showing his support.  

No comments:

Post a Comment