JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

DAY 14

I wondered where my doll experience would take me today! I went to my local thrift store and got a bag full of babies for a low price.  I bought the one with nail polish all over it so that I could practice removing it without damaging the doll.  I am excited and already starting cleaning them up and researching the biggest doll.  It is a battery operated doll that has cries and burps.  There is a bottle that goes with it that has a long skinny nipple that activates a sucking sound.  Anyway here is a cool website I found in my few minutes of hunting for answers.  http://www.dollinfo.com/wishlist.htm.




 

1 comment:

  1. Are those dolls or Rabbits? OMG, keep them in separate boxes or they'll take over the house!!!
    Rafael

    ReplyDelete