JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Monday, January 31, 2011

DAY 20

When I brought home a bunch of doll clothes I washed them in haste mistaking the fabric softener for the laundry detergent.  They were both a new brand that I had not used before.  Because I am visual spatial, I went for the yellow  bottle instead of green for only reasons my brain can explain.  After the fresh load came to dry the house seemed to suck in the new sent like a smoker on a three minute break.  I was appalled by the newness of the scent but now somehow working with the dolls this weekend found myself in class and smelling my shirt with a watered down similarity to the doll clothes I used to dress all the naked babies.  And for once I felt calm.  I felt a clam today about this crazy one day at a time journey I am on.  I researched today, sold a doll on eBay yesterday no one has paid for yet and then sold another to a lady with a granddaughter.  I even recruited my husband to do some negotiating to secure two more dolls we will buy tomorrow.  Good night all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment