JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Friday, January 14, 2011

DAY 3

MAKING SOMETHING.....
Most of the 365 day projects have created something.  Mine however is truly creating. The unfortunate thing is that what it makes can't be measured.  Think of it, if you will, as meditation to a Buddhist.  Meditating creates a well balanced individual with clarity and awareness.  Playing with dolls is my meditation.  And although I don't make a tangible product daily, I think the focus is more in creating a better person, for my family, for my coworkers, and the students I teach.  Taking a time out for me to do something fruitless "for me" has given me a better outlook on the day and a more peaceful approach to what I have to do, knowing down time is just around the corner.  Off for now to make a better me, more latter.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my God I want one like her, she is just so precious. You are doing such a good job. Love this blog.

    ReplyDelete