JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

DAY 5

     Today the dolls started out pretty busy playing Littlest pet shops and having breakfast with JC.  Samantha had a bowl of cereal all to herself.  Ha ha. 
     Meanwhile I was busy reading anything I could in regards to the make and models of different dolls in hopes not to make the same mistake I made buying a doll with a German made body and a brand new head.  One great resource I found was this....http://curtdanhauser.com/AG_Collecting/Main.html.  Anyone that has come before me and wrote about it is a great asset at this point.  So far though, I haven't found enough out there to cross reference.  But, I am new at this so I suppose it will happen it's just a matter of how much it will cost and what button I have to push.
More on that latter perhaps a different day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment