JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 2

Today I told two of my friends about my blogging idea.  The first question was "why dolls, why not jog or read a Danielle Steele novel?"  My answer....Well because as one who prides herself on the amount of things I can accomplish in one day I need to learn how to relax and playing with dolls will not benefit the greater good of anybody but me which is a wonderful thing that helps someone who is often caught enabling or having a lack of boundaries thus putting herself aside for others.  That being said, they laughed and made a wager that I would not make it for a year and in two weeks time we would be chuckling about the idea over dinner at my expense.  So let's see what happens.  More about the dolls later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment