JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

DAY 15

Playing with dolls can be fun.  Stopping at thrift stores and finding what I want is a rush.  Dressing the doll oh so cute in unconventional pink or blue is exhilarating.  Hauling my family all of the sunshine state to get good deals priceless.  Especially for my son who fell asleep an hour earlier than his bed time and is still sleeping.  He really needed that sleep I guess.  My husband said I better organize the dolls as they are starting to multiply like rabbits.  Here are some pics from my good finds today.  Now remember I just learned about reborning days ago and already have sold a doll to someone looking for a doll for that purpose.  So I made a log of the dolls I have and the cost of them as well as the profit I made on one so far.  Maybe I will have enough dolls for a doll show?  Hey, instead of going to the show to buy maybe I can go to sell?  Now we are getting somewhere. Hear my evil doll laugh?  Just Kidding.:)

Doll lot found and bought today.




Product of yesterday and today.
Clothes bought,washed and dried today.

No comments:

Post a Comment