JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Friday, January 28, 2011

DAY 17

SO TIRED!  Just cam back from across the bridge to buy a new doll.  OH so cute.  And some accessories to go with the new baby.  The new goods will allow me to take better photos of the dolls.  I got a good deal and even met a Nice women named Mellissa.  She had the doll for her niece but with only boys in her house and a growing fast sister's daughter she has no use for them.  So off we drive to buy a Zapf creation, one that wets.  I learn more about dolls everyday.  I am excited that when I lay my head down to sleep no longer do I feel mad or angry inside but a childlike giddy that sometimes leave laying awake thinking about what I will do next.  Thus the lack of sleep and the first two words of this blog.   


     For those of you that think dolls are creepy.  I have to say tonight I would agree with you.  As I searched a thrift store on the way home from my last purchase I found a doll whose face was less than desirable.  Nonetheless I had to check it out.  It was tall and slender and I could tell by her face she moved or did something mechanical.  So while her eyes were open I flipped he over and pulled this Gameboy like cartridge out of her back put it back into place and then locked it in where it should be.  When I flipped her over again she moved in my hand and her eyelids were shut.  OK! That was enough for me.  I was (see I just shuttered recapturing this for you) that she would more or do something but it was her face her vibe her look.  I was so "icked" by it I left her there instead of showing it to my husband which is what normally happens. 


NAKED BABY
So Here is the pick of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment