JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

DAY 7 WEEK 1

"Are you still doing that doll thing?"  I heard the question as I made my morning coffee.  "Yes", I replied.
     What has happened in the last week....
 This morning I woke up wondering what day it was and when I realized it was Tuesday and we had to go back to work I didn't have that feeling of angst that usually arises on the awareness work was ahead of me.  In fact as I recounted the days past I wondered if we had Friday off and a four day weekend.  But I imediately shook that thought off knowing that wasn't true.  Yet, as I looked for the old familiar dread of facing the day I could not find it.  And here I was feeling so productive?  Strange.  I know, (going through the checklist in my mind) I had touched on every chore, nurtured all relationships, even helped others happily and I didn't feel drained or bitter.  What is going on?  Can it really be that taking time out to play dolls whether looking for new ones, reading about old ones, dressing, or making clothes could be the answer?  Can it be, that taking time away from my family even the sandwich years can actually benefit them instead of hinder them?  This is crazy and if I didn't say so the cure.  Until otherwise, I continue to play. You should try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment