JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

DAY 43

DOLLS!  Today reluctantly, but all for the sake of the children, I brought in yet another doll.  This time I brought in JOJO.  I love this little guy but I have to say I am thinking of changing his eyes.  Not sure who does that, and with the in-law countdown, no time to find out.  I carried in JOJO to the classroom and talked about him and modeled what not to do in public speaking as I described how I found him.  The kids enjoy a fresh new experience and like to hear about their teacher and her spending. Not to mention (but I have to now) that they love giving me constructive criticism on my ability to speak publicly, now that they know the rules. 
    JOJO went for a ride after school to watch me loose money as I mailed out a doll to someone in OHIO.  Yeah.  E Bay is not user friendly for me.  At any rate here again is another pic of JOJO and I am excited knowing that the Lakeland doll show is coming up and I am already saving my allowance for it and printing coupons to get a discount on the entrance fee.  

No comments:

Post a Comment