JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

DAY 18

Yesterday I worked with dolls, however because I left the gate open and my dog got out I failed to post yesterday's event yesterday.  So here goes.
Go back to other post to see the difference.
I woke up and both boys were gone so I brought all the doll stuff I had accumulated and with coffee in hand assembled a work station on the bed putting a Netflix movie on for background noise.  I went to cleaning, refreshing and dressing several dolls for a good two hours.  Final I had to cease my task only to start an new endeavor where I went with mother in tow to find ...yup, you guessed it  "MORE DOLLS."  This time I hit the jackpot as I was able to find very cheap dolls with minimal damage and one with AGD pants on that I will resell and use those funds to find more dolls.  In the meantime I explain I am experiencing a whole new me.  An obsession?  A great Idea? What Am I doing this for?  I have a plan but like Meg Place from THE BEHEADED GODDESS 365 said..."I'm someone who constantly has ideas and plans for projects but rarely gets them past the "thinking about it" phase." I, like her, always talk myself out of it knowing how it will fail before I ever start.  Where does this lack of confidence come from and why has it attached itself to creative women? What if our idea was the a world hit, but we failed to get out of our own way to do it?  At any rate I continue to explain my idea which I am scared to share with anyone now that I am gun shy on account I expressed my passion to someone I thought would help me in my quest where in fact she just took my idea and used it for her own personal gain.  That happened on Thursday.  Anyway.  I know I need to keep going and I am not sure why.  Perhaps at the end of the 365 days the answer will come.  But for now I must continue until I know for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment