JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

DAY 8

I am running out of doll steam.  I sold one doll today.  I made $5 on it and recouped some cash I had paid to obtain her.  So I wrapped her up nicely and off she went to her new home.  This leaves me some room in my small doll cabinet to a find a new one.  Tonight I have to get Addy ready for school tomorrow. We are talking about the African American's this week and she (her character) was a freed slave.  She will be signing autographs for the kids.  They think that is funny.  I received a shipment of remnant fabric from my aunt in NYC and will be working on making some clothes.  I will be posting some AG clothes on eBay tomorrow along with my new $1.00 baby.
     Last night I spent the better half researching the topic of "Reborning" dolls.  Interesting topic with reasonable understanding of why women would collect those dolls.  Being sympathetic to loss having one of my own I wondered if that was available five years ago would I have purchased a reborn doll?  Would I have been aloud to?  Would that of helped?  All very interesting questions but none of which I want to entertain as the can keep me in the funk I am in. 
     Speaking of dolls I have to mend one that my students brought to school then dropped and left at school.  Just FYI good teachers go beyond.  But you already knew that!

No comments:

Post a Comment