JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Monday, January 17, 2011

DAY 6

After spending the night and day researching, I have come up with an assumption about the last doll I recently added to my entourage.  She is nothing more than a Just Like You doll.  And as everything with my life, does not fit into the cookie cutter category the internet information has provided me with.  So. that being said, there is an obvious solution to the slight mishap for overpaying for a doll which is.... no longer should I purchase them in haste until time can allow for a performance based research that will remove all doubt or hurry from the wonderful world of collecting dolls.  Now having two Just Like You dolls that were essentially made to look like their owner ( neither of them do) I am more inclined to say they may look Just like you, the reader of this blog if anything.  Cute as they are they can't be discounted for they are the way of the means for learning and that to me, is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment