JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

DAY 19

I tell people what I am doing and I am met with a polite pat answer of " oh, that's nice."  But some positive people encourage me by showing me their dolls.  I know one little girl is constantly giving me reports on how she is saving her money to go the the AGD store in Atlanta and exactly what she is going to buy and when she is going and how long it takes to get there and all the extra extremely important details that a 10 year needs to know about this monumental event.    Another little girl showed me this doll in the blue dress and explained how, despite have several older and younger siblings, she manages to keep this prized possession in pristine condition.  A not so little girl told me about the great find on this Berenguer doll she scored at a doll show for a mere $5.00.  She said that famous shopping "permission slip" phrase that allowed her to make a purchase..."At, that price, I couldn't just leave her there.''  Anyway enjoy the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment