JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

DAY 67 68 69

DAY 69 MARCH 20th
Today I worked on the new Berenguer's hair.  If you notice in the last pictured posted the girls have hair parted and braided.  This is great if they come that way but if not the hair has to be redone meaning you have to take hair from each side over lap it and crisscross the hairs to cover the bald spot that runs down the middle of the cranium.  Wow this was hard to do but the more I play with these dolls the more I learn about them on my own having no help at shows except for m\one lady did tell me Berjusa brand came before Berenguer.  So off I go for some research. 

DAY 68 MARCH 19th
Wake up at 6 am after a night of little sleep due to extreme excitement about the doll show.  I had a good feeling about the show in general and knew it would be better than the Lakeland show and I was right.  Four babies later and a good amount of clothing I was in and out of the show in one hour and a half record time.  But very successful I must say adding an Effanbee, two Berenguers and my very first Ashton drake to my collection.  Only to come home and find another doll from Berenguer at my door step. 

DAY 67 MARCH 18th
Getting ready for the doll show.  Must take inventory of what I need must take money out of the bank must have a great day off playing hookie from work!

1 comment: