JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

DAY 52

You know when you really want to try something new but you are not sure you have explored everything you were doing before?  Well I felt that way about Berenguer.  I love these dolls.  I like them more than AG Dolls.  First of all I like the price.  I also like the way they smell and the fact that they are affordable to dress, especially Limoncello.  See pic above.  Because she takes 0 to 3 months clothes and you can buy them in a thrift shop, or yard sale cheap, she is the best play doll for kids and adults.  Well if you are on a budget that is, but I think I have said all this before.  The important thing to learn here folks, is this.  There are a lot of dolls out there and I have quite some time left on this project so I am not getting into rag dolls just yet and want to explore my options in the Berenguer market further.  This sat I hope to get a few more dolls for MY MUNECA PROJECT, and sell off one of my AG dolls to make way for a few more Big baby toddlers like Limoncello.  So here is some info I found about Berenguer....
http://www.dollreader.com/archive/v33i9/coverstory.html  And remember to play everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment