JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Friday, March 11, 2011

DAY 60

GETTING READY FOR THE DOLL SHOW TOMORROW!  Yeah,  I have learned a lot in the last couple of days and my head is swimming with a mix of excitement and wonder and determination on what I need to focus on.  I have a list in my head of what I would like to buy tomorrow but I fear that those things won't be there.  So I vacillate between purpose and openness to the experience.  I am also very fearful that my partners in crime may spoil the fun by their current attitude.  I am so Hyped up I must calm down lest I spoil it for me and others.  Anyway I have a small budget of $60 the same as last time.  I want to be able to go to the one in Venice next week and at the same time am running out of room at home.  Well gotta go to bed.  ciao. more to report tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment