JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

DAY 51

Today I am learning about doll buying self control.  Not an easy task, so many dolls, so little time.
     I also am learning that one man's junk is another person's overpriced doll that they think is worth 3 times the amount that you can buy one new if you just price shop and look around for it.  I guess the seller was let in on the hint that her dolls really weren't worth $225. because as of this posting she lowered it to $175.  At any rate I have a doll show coming up and i have learned that I can get more bang for my buck which is what i need considering I am just going to give them away.  But some dolls are for me and my collection so back to the self control.  I do pride myself however in finding what i was looking for on the internet, only to have sensible hubby tell me to wait for something better.  OH! I hate it when they are right.  So I am waiting, Waiting for the seller of one doll to return from vacation to accept or decline my bid.  Waiting for me to get outbid on a doll no one wanted and was re-listed.  Waiting for this doll with fried hair to be bought out from under me while I do the sensible thing and save money for the doll show.  OUCH, I hate being responsible.  In the meantime I am looking for me people to give dolls to.  Do you know anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment