JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 62

 Today I donated a bunch of dolls to a couple raising money to travel to China in the summer to finalize their daughter's adoption.  I was so delighted to be a part of their cause and to hear their amazing story.  Of course while I was there I bought some clothes for the twins.  Oh yes I must show you their picture.  But that will have to wait until tomorrow.  Today I am tired of all the driving.  Over 200 miles this weekend but I am all the happier for it because while I was so far north I was welcomed by an old friend into her lovely home and for the first time in a long time I felt the connection we had established so many years ago.  A truly awesome friendship that has outlasted two husbands, major losses, many miles and having children.  A good friend indeed to sit and talk over midday coffee on a beautiful day, just what I needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment