JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

DAY 64

Today with the tragedies that the word is facing and some personal stresses that I am dealing with here at home, I am more inclined to hide in my own little doll world.  There I do not think and just do.  There I am not concerned with the well being of Japanese and there I stay out of my own head and stay calm knowing all I can do is nothing near worth while.  To be a better me I am wrapped up in the fun that keeps me positive.  And a positive me is a happy me, and there, in a positive state, I can benefit the world.  This is why it is important to say I love you everyday, take time to play and leave the dishes to the nighttime creatures (just kidding).  Here is a cute face that should be coming home to me shortly. Don't forget to play everyday!

1 comment: