JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Friday, March 4, 2011

DAY 53

Dolls, where do I begin. I dream about them I see them in the faces that inspired the creation of them, and I try to buy them cheap whenever possible for http://mymunecaproject.webs.com/.  I lay awake at night thinking of ways to pass them on to people.  Tomorrow I am buying a lot of dolls for $20 in Orlando.  Such a sweet hubby I have to detour from our trip to see his family, so that I can buy dolls.  I have a friend that has a connection in Mexico but I am not sure that is where I want to go with my project.  I am excited about the things I am trying to offer people.  Even more excited to see if I can find another great deal like Limocello who was only $3.00 and not one that I have found since has come close.  Ebay offers them much higher and not as nice.  I dare say I am spoiled by the one good find and am hard pressed to locate an equal.  Nevertheless I continue on.  Patiently waiting the Lakeland doll show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment