JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

DAY 79

I can not say enough about the dolls I posted yesterday.  there are truly and awesome doll.  I mean awesome in the sens that they are indeed extremely affordable.  If I were a doll expert I would boast about this doll in every magazine possible.  To obtain one of these dolls is $25 or less.  To dress it you could have a whole wardrobe for less than $10 making this doll by far the most affordable today.  My thoughts were confirmed when I walked into a Goodwill store to day to see a cheaply packages doll priced at $21.00.  This doll came with some clothes and accessories but if you are looking to change its' clothes that would cost at least another $12.00 if you were a thrifty consumer and knew big lot or Walmart could help you.  NO hands down my dolls can't be beat in price, especially when they fit into newborn and preemie clothes and they can be obtained in any yard sale and or thrift shop.  I love these dolls and so far am very loyal to the brand.
Here are two before shots of Soren and Kaysa in original clothes and below you will find them sporting new duds and for less than $3.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment