JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Monday, February 28, 2011

DAY 49

I was looking for a new direction found a cute rag doll in the toy bin at the local thrift store.  I got it.  I immediately came home and started searching everywhere for rag dolls.  Some (yes you guessed it) are shamelessly expensive.  Some however are awesome and cool unique and just plain clever.  Check out this doll I found.  Although his demeanor tells it all, mean dolls need love too.
Go to etsy.com.


 Type in"rag doll mess you up"

and make sure your tab to the left is on all items.
CLICK SEARCH


 THEN CLICK ON HIS NAME.......
He is very cool and apparently has friends.
I love this doll because he reminds me of some of the kids I have taught, all hard on the outside but soft and lovable on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment