JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Monday, February 14, 2011

DAY 35

BE a doll and ship your first two packages to us from eBay!  OK so while everyone is raving about eBay I just went into debt.  With not charging enough for shipping for a doll and stressing over not getting things perfect for my buyers I was not happy.  Not to mention that the listing fees for the item and the the final sale fee and the pay pal fee? Really?  So for shopping yeah but selling, :(unless you got the item for free you may wind up paying them... I am sure others already knew this but I am just getting into new things and happy just for the experience.  How exciting!  At any rate, BE A DOLL AND TELL SOMEONE you love them or spread love whenever possible, please don't wait for one day a year, do it everyday.  BE A DOLL....and get me... MORE DOLLS.  YEAH LARGO DOLL SHOW THIS SAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment