JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Friday, February 11, 2011

DAY 31

I was very busy yesterday comforting myself from the news of the beginning of the week.  One friend's sister in law passed away.  Another couple that I looked to for marital representation announced their separation and my co-worker lost her mom.  So I locked myself in my room and dressed and redressed all of the dolls I have and finally laid on the bed holding one of the dolls in the air thinking of just how grateful I am of all I have. What I learned is this, to have sadness for one's losses is humanistic to deny the depth of the loss is to deny mortality.  Don't forget to seek the things that make you smile go back to the time of innocence and embrace it.  Don't be afraid to enjoy toys, dolls, music that brings you back to when things were easy, because let's face it we all could use a little more "easy" in our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment