JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

DAY 41

I did a home visit today and played with dolls.  I helped an avid doll collector dress her latest addition, big girl that she is.  After that washed another baby and dressed her as well.  The next thing we did was head out to buy more clothes for her new doll as well as mine.  The amazing time we had was short lived as we were still exhausted from the glorious day of doll hunting 24 hours prior.  I continue to work on dolls everyday and am in the process of starting a new company related to dolls.  The one thing that I am grateful for is the awesome times I spend with my mother and my friend(one in the same).  Having a co-worker recently experience her mom's death, I am suddenly reminded of how lucky I am to have my mother with me still.  I have had some great times in the past two months discussing and reliving doll tales with my mom, and I look forward to more days as we ready ourselves for more upcoming doll shows.  I believe we are headed to Lakeland next.  Here is the one doll of many I bought yesterday.  I did go through them all to decide which I am keeping and which I am giving away.  But this guy I am keeping.  He is an anatomically correct Jesmar boy.
MY SHINING STAR!
         

No comments:

Post a Comment