JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

DAY 30

The doll came back in one piece the student wrote in the Journal. No parents complained yet and the doll went to a different home tonight.  Very interesting.  In the meantime I secured a mentor for mymunecaproject.  Because in any business adventure you should always have a mentor.  Now I just have to learn to listen.  At the same time I met up with an old friend that works with foster kids, Yeah.  Now I have my in to get the dolls to the kids that can benefit from them, except she needs to talk to her supervisor.  But on the lighter side of things aside from the constant reminder that we are growing older and our  friends and relatives will pass on...I got a new baby in the mail.  See photo...






There is nothing more to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment