JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

DAY 45

Playing with dolls has a whole new meaning.  To me it has taken on a life of its own.  I now use it as a relaxation tool, and looked froward to coming home and redressing my two new favorite dolls.  JOJO and Lemoncello or Kahuna or Kaysa, I clearly have not decided on her name as of yet.  At any rate I was able to score some clothes for each of them at a thrift store at a very in expensive rate.  And because I also scored appropriate school colored polos for my son I was able to rationalize buying clothes for inanimate objects.  JOJO really looks great I must say.  Ah relaxation.  I say in this stressful world you have to do whatever works.  Right?  PS thank you to my one and only follower! 

No comments:

Post a Comment