JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

DAY 29

Today I sent one of my dolls home with a student with the following rules...
  1. Don't damage it.
  2. Keep it with you at all times.
  3. Where ever it goes you need to write about it in the journal entry
  4. Do Not write things too personal that you wouldn't want a classmate to read.
  5. Bring it back the next day.
I am interested to see how this pans out and if it actually encourages students to write about their experiences through the eyes of the doll or not.  When I suggested the project I was surprised at how many boys wanted to do the project as well.  I wonder how the doll will hold up.  I wonder if it will come back abused in some way.  Well I may be on to something here.  I know there were similar project done with teddy-bears but the threat of lice and bedbugs makes a vinyl doll the obvious choice for sanitary reasons.  I also found a hat for sleepy baby that is so cute, here is his pic.....He is for sale on eBay for a low BIN of $3.00...Check it out under Lissi 12".

No comments:

Post a Comment