JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

DAY 22

Which was actually yesterday.
Doll Realization 1! " What?  I have been going to this store forever.  I didn't know they sold dolls here?"
As I revisit the same old world, the places that I always go, the stores I visit when redecorating the house...I find there are dolls everywhere.  And the idea breathes an air of freshness across me.  Knowing I am bound to live in this state until my son turns 18 I have awaken to the surroundings as I discover the newness this project has brought to me.  The dreaded department store hanging on to its last breath of consumerism before it disappears under the economic pressures can even strike a beat on the drum of doll extravaganza.   There are dolls everywhere and anywhere.  Dolls are in places I had no idea existed.

1 comment:

  1. 5:35 AM? You're supposed to be sleeping!
    Next time YOU can let the dog out! :)

    Besos!

    Canito

    ReplyDelete