JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

DAY 42

Today was a busy doll day.  I took one of my new favorites to school to model show and tell for the kids as they begin to practice public speaking. I also managed to get even my die hard doll haters to agree that she is very cute.  She is so cute in fact I searched the internet until I found another one and put a bid on a possible new one.  Then the business end of dolls was a hurried call to a mentor and friend that advised me to go non-profit with my idea.  Very exciting.  Next home to organize who is staying who is being resold and who is being given away plus painting because my in-laws are coming for the weekend.  Quite a busy day all around so busy that I forgot to blog.  Thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment