JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Friday, February 11, 2011

DAY 32

What is it about dolls that comforts some of us? Even boys are excited about the baby project we have in our classroom.  Girls today may be growing up too fast?  Look at the picture below.  What do you think it is?  What could it possible be?  Would you believe there are baby dolls?  Of course they are!  Girls in fifth grade turn their hoodies (in my day we called them sweatshirts or sweat jackets) into baby dolls and carried them around that way and were so eager to show me their creativity.  Since I started this project kids have been eager to show me the dolls they have or talk about stuff that is important to them.  I think that is great.  SO great in fact, we are going back to old school show and tell, what a great intro into public speaking.    Check out the pick...


No comments:

Post a Comment