JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

DAY 171, And 172.

Thursday Day 172
I thought about my business today and how to score a book to read that could assist me in my quest for knowledge in the Non Profit world.  As for purchasing it , I am unable to obtain it thus far.  I feel  like I am still in the collecting stage of the dolls and yet need to get into the delivery stage.  I feel paralyzed though.  So I just keep moving and in the process was able to score a set of doll clothes that helped me dress a Tolly Tot doll or an American girl look  alike.  She looks so cute. See her above in her cheering outfit.  
Wednesday, Day 171.  Babysitting and pizza night so there wasn't a lot of doll stuff going on.  But I did work on a cradle I bought really cheap from an avid doll seller Elaine.  It is a rose pink cradle and full of littlest pet shop stickers.  I want to remove the stickers sand it down and repaint it.  I was able to do that while sitting next to a real doll and singing the one year old a song,
"De Colores".

No comments:

Post a Comment