JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

DAY 164

Today I didn't have much time hanging out with dolls.  Although I did categorize three of them that I had not yet written in my book.  I like to keep track of the 17" Baby steps I get from the big E and write them in a budgeting journal I bought when I started reading Dave Ramsey and his financial plan.  Although he would not be happy with all the money I am spending on dolls he would be pleased that currently I only owe on my house and Lawyer.  But that would bring us into a whole new story.  Instead of talking about that, let's focus on the journal I keep.  Or perhaps we should call it a ledger, but whatever it is I break it up into the following... Date of Purchase, Doll type(always the same), Price for doll, Price for shipping, Original clothes (yes or no) In tact, Condition,Paid scale ( either $ or $$ or $$$) I currently have two $$$, shh don't tell anyone, Hair color, male or female, Total cost, and Code on the back of their neck.  Currently I have 15, but not all of them have names which means I can resell some.  But that isn't until November.  On the business side of things I did register MY Muñeca Project as a business today.  it should be exciting to see if I did it right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment