JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

DAY 168

Today I was supposed to sell some dolls to a local vendor however the weather was really nasty with the thunder lightning and heavy rain.  I stayed in most of the day and although I did not work on dolls I did relish in the way I am more organized with my home office and spot to be creative.  I have all the doll clothes I own organized in small, medium and large snap totes and it is a great improvement compared to digging through a big box of miscellaneous clothes.  I am excited about the prospect of Tuesday and going to Goodwill to buy things in bulk.  It may mean more clutter at home but I at least want to try it.  That was my day... cleaning, organizing motivating, building and now sleeping.  Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment