JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

DAY 150 Wednesday and DAY 151 Thursday

DAY 151
      Today I had an early morning CPR training and when I walked in the room I was immediately met with a smiling face from Bobby Keen.  He had dolls on every table and because I was so excited I could hardly approach him fast enough.  But after a quick chat he agreed that he would donate all his dolls to http://mymunecaproject.webs.com/ once he replaced them with correct American Red Cross dolls.  Anyway he was a great teacher.  If you haven't taken CPR you should. You never know when you will need it. 

Day 150
      I sent back the box of Build-A Bear clothes that were useless to me and while in the area took advantage of a few spare minutes I had to stop in and see my friend that owns the doll shop.  There is never enough time in the day to talk "girl talk" and dolls and then go about all the responsibilities we are held to by our life choices.  While I was there we discussed the up coming doll show and the negative things women may say to you while you are there.  But on the lighter side of things I did received a $25.00 gift card to Target so instead of spending it on something rational I bought a doll named Jackson, (like my son). 
And I bought Jackson a toy as well we were both happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment