JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

DAY 147

THE ASIAN PRINCESS IN WESTERN CLOTHES WINTER 1845.Her father is a wealthy and dependable merchant and plans to open a store in the western part of U.S. An only daughter and child she is adored by mother and father.
Today is usually a great day for playing with dolls, well really any Sunday is that leads into another stressful work week.  Playing is good and when I dress dolls and organize I don't think about anything other than the task at hand.  I love that!  I always have over analyzed things and sometimes that could to lead into dark times wrapped up in my own little world.  Now as I am writing this I realized just how much I have grown to know and understand that I need, crave and deserve that down time just like anyone else and it is to my own detriment not to demand it and set time aside for me to have it.  After all isn't this blog about just that? ( The answer is yes.)  That is its whole purpose, to play, to take time to do so, and find any excuse to relax.  Things in this world seem to be getting more desperate.  We don't even have t.v. in the home so I am not bombarded with the doom and gloom of the news but that doesn't stop society from oozing its negativity on me.  Therefore there is play, and there is you, and YOU have to make a date for them both because no one will do it for you so go ahead and make it the way it has to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment