JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

DAY 165

     Starting a business can be scary, but today and yesterday I attempted to register the ever famous My Muneca Project.  Which is supposed to be written Muñeca.  Unfortunately the problem is that the state can't recognize the "ene" or the n with the squiggly over top of it.  So that was one of three reasons why I was not registered today.  the next reason was a lack of INC behind the name and then of course the articles or incorporation was not correct.  I did not know they didn't want my mission statement.  But,  I submitted it for a third time and we will find out tomorrow what I missed if anything.  I was able to secure an accountant and I am excited to make connections to secure my success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment