JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

DAY 146

Today I discover the world of Classmates.  One thing I have learned in my short time with dolls, is that the Berenguer world is competitive and they like to switch things up in their doll world.  Today I discovered an 11" Berenguer and she is so very cute.  Unfortunately I bought her to resell but and now reluctant to do so.  Here is her ebay photo.  She is Asian in a green dress that is meant for a thicker doll.  However, I have a hook up that will help me get her back in style in no time.  LEE'S DOLL BABYS in Largo FL.  While waiting for this little beauty to arrive I was out networking with a local thrift store that donates dolls to the less fortunate kids that pass through their doors and they agreed to house some of my dolls from MY Muñeca Project.  http://mymunecaproject.webs.com/.  I am finally making the connections I need to get the dolls out there.  Then in between making that connection early this morning and coming how to my wonderful new doll, I found a rack that was only $2.50 that will hold the clothes I want to sell at the doll show.  All in all today has been a busy day, not to mention the cool clothes I found on a bear that I gave to a little girl named Danielle.  Yeah Doll days!

No comments:

Post a Comment