JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Friday, June 10, 2011

DAY 152 FRIDAY

I just finished my last day of school and pick up two new homies to celebrate.  The guy i picked up is celebrating with us incognito and therefor can have his real identity shared.  He said something about a top secret mission or something.  But he looks a little like this guy, except with black hair and black eyebrows.  He talks a lot about dropping and giving 40 but he obviously does know me very well because I do not exercise.  He thinks he's coy but I read hiss dog tag and I so GI JOE something on it.  I have been waiting a long time to hang with him I hope hubby isn't jealous.  My other friend I picked up to help celebrate is a Mattel version of a Ball Joint Doll.  Now keep in mind I have yet to see a Tonner doll or Japanese BJD in real life.  I can only imagine this is what they kind of look like.  Her name is Kianna and hails from the Teen Trends line,2004.  She is very cute and fun to dress.  I think I want to make her a pair of earrings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment