JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

DAY 95

Greta's Original condition
Thursday April 14th  Another doll came in the mail and I was so excited because this was the second time I had tried to purchase this sculpt and I was elated that she came in such pristine condition.  The dilemma with this doll was that I also had to take my son to soccer and all my other chores before work the next day so getting to play with her was going to take some crafty planning on my part.  Luckily she came so clean that removing any spots was not time consuming although dressing her was more like throwing anything on her and running to my next obligation I was able to spend a few relaxing moments checking her out and logging down her information.  I created a spreadsheet of the dolls so that I would not buy duplicate sculpts.  Above is a small picture of her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment