JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

DAY 87

Decorating with dolls around the house can be tricky.  First you must remember if you have dolls everywhere and you live alone "Be Happy".  However if you are paired with someone that also has a hobby you must share the real estate in decorating.  First you must think "win win" and then be fair.  If you have dolls in the living room than he may want his hobby displayed in the same area.  In my house we are all about Knight Rider for my big boy, Bionicles for my little boy, and dolls for me.  The three tier shelves we have in the hallway have a little from each of us displayed, which is fair!  Sometimes it can get tricky and someone may want to put a "not so serene" picture over your bead, well, I leave that argument up to you, but for now I am exercising my right to display dolls and here is one I have tucked into the corner of my book shelf.  After all hubby does have his own book shelf and he can do what he wants on his side.  But don't misunderstand our house is small and very utilitarian.  Nothing is just for show as we do not have the square footage for such luxuries.  So play around and see what works for you.  I truly believe a good collection should be shared.  

1 comment:

  1. Yeah... it's getting a little cluttered on the path from the bed to the dresser.... so clean it up! I wouldn't want to trip and then have to pickup all them Babies! :)

    ReplyDelete