JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Friday, April 1, 2011

DAY 81/ 82

Yesterday and today was spent(hours scanning internet pictures)  trying to devise a way to display my ever growing doll collection.  After consulting with a new doll store owner in the area, I was down to the boring task of putting up shelves with much reluctance.  Finally my ever wise husband said perhaps you should make a rail so that is simulates a crib side but fits in the 30" x 30" space you have available. So alas we were headed off to home depot but got sidetracked and wound up a t a baby consignment where we found a bassinet to hold the dolls I am working on for My Muneca Project and a changing table that we can mutate into what we need.  So tonight I am going to be very busy drawing up plans for hubby.  Dolls are fun but finding room for them in a small space can be a challenge.   

No comments:

Post a Comment