JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

DAY 84

I went to my first doll club and decided my time would be better spent doing something else other than vying for the approval of a bunch of people i don't know.  And what i mean by that is this, apparently you have to have at least ten dolls of the age of 40 to be accepted and that is only after you have presented your wares and the group has an additional meeting without your presence to discuss your viability to the club.  Not for me.  So I am starting my own doll club with the premise of collecting in hard economic times and for what you can do on a small budget. So right after that in spite of the 40 year old doll club I bought myself a used Lee Middelton for under $20 and am very happy to have it.  Here is a darling little photo....

No comments:

Post a Comment