JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

DAY 109

"Doll collecting is an activity that’s intended to be enjoyed. Targeting your favorites, remaining within your budget, emphasizing quality, doing research and keeping it social will help you maximize the pleasure while decreasing the problems." -Emma Willis.


http://www.knowledgesocialnetwork.com/5-secrets-to-growing-a-doll-collection/ Check out this site to get more info on how to focus your doll collecting and some positive ways to decide what you want to collect while not getting trapped in a sea of remorse from being a first time doll buyer.  This was a healthy article that is as refreshing as a mint julep on a hot July southern day.  I was glad to have reacquainted myself with this info.   Check it out as I go look for more info on how to expand my square footage in my house to accommodate my dolls.  He he!

No comments:

Post a Comment