JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

DAY 129

Today, after a long day at work and many long days ahead, I find solace in my dolls.  The comfort of their eternally happy faces remind me that this too shall pass and I have done harder things than this and finally that summer is just around the corner.  What was meant to be an easy week and a potential time for networking for http://mymunecaproject.webs.com/ turned out to be hair raising and completely stifling of all and any creative outlets whatsoever.  Alas when I got home I looked at my collection and I am prideful knowing that in all I have I am able to express myself freely where once I was unable to do so.  Then I continue my late afternoon and evening with a refreshed  attitude of gratitude, knowing things could always be worse and right not they are very very good despite the stress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment