JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

DAY 121,122

DAY 122
I mailed out the wrong doll to the rightful owner at my expense of $10.94.  But I was recently granted two free shipping passes and thought I would pass one on the the seller who is ill and on her way to the hospital.   I sent the baby with a note I hope the new mom appreciates it. 

DAY 121
A funny thing happened to me yesterday.  I was awaiting a doll in the mail from Iowa that looked like this .  But instead what was in the box was this.....  You can imagine my surprise and shock because it looked so real I had to take a step back and regroup because it caught me off guard.  So while I was sitting outside I pondered what would happen next. New to the big "E"  I was not secure in my own knowledge on how to remedy the situation because the seller had not written back when I inquired about the timeline of shipping.  After hubby came home to discover the calamity he simply suggested you have to wait for the seller or resell it.  No while I admire Reborns I am not a big fan of one and the closest thing I had acquired to one was the Ashton drake doll and even that doll as beautiful as it was turned out to be meant for someone else in Tampa.  This little guy was very cute and extremly well made but far more expensive than my little girl.  Luckily the seller contacted me and we arranged a deal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment