JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

DAY 116

Doll guilt!  I feel a tremendous amount of guilt for diving whole heartily into this doll project and accumulating as much as I have in such a short amount of time.  Never having many hobbies besides reading I am thoroughly enjoying collecting and learning and strive one day to have the biggest collection in the one doll area.  However, I also have traveled to many other countries where excess is looked down upon and I am torn inside myself as I struggle to organize my ever growing collection in my small space.  I feel like a typical American with ( as George Carlin put it) so much stuff.  At this crossroads I will journey forward hoping to encounter a positive vibration which resonates bliss from within.
See, that is what happens when the doll company sends you something as cute as this doll and expects you to return, yeah right!

No comments:

Post a Comment