JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 128

Tuesday,  Now to continue to dress these kids and possibly get them ready for a doll show to sell, I must find shoes that fit.  I learned recently from my new friend Cyndy at Prilly...http://prillycharmin.com/, that these dolls take a 89 mm Wide shoe.  But, the question is where do you get those and can you afford them when you find them.  Because we had to do some errands anyway, we stopped at the local baby consignment place and found some cute shoes there.  I was excited to bring them home and try them because at $2.50 there were a steal compared to the prices they are asking on the internet.  Unfortunately they don't fit, well, I did get them on but the toungue of the little pink and white sneaker just wasn't making the girl look any cuter.  I guess I am going back to the drawing board.  Try try again, so they say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment